A boutique collection of 82 beautiful apartments
The Roscoe is a boutique collection of 82 beautifully presented 1 and 2 bedroom apartments in the heart of Liverpool city centre. This development is within walking distance of every amenity and expertly designed for the burgeoning rental market. The prime central location and build quality will ensure the apartments are reliably let to high calibre tenants long term.
Why Invest in The Roscoe?
Upper Central is a £2 billion flagship regeneration scheme covering 56 acres. Set to create 7,000 new jobs, it also aims to create a vibrant central zone with new shops, offices, galleries, bars, restaurants, gyms and university space on a scale equivalent to London’s Kings Cross. A key component of Upper Central will be the new commercial space for tech and digital businesses, alongside futuristic educational space. The Roscoe will become a natural choice for renters working in this sector which will allow investors to capitalise on the £2 billion regeneration on its doorstep.
The Roscoe Location
Set in the heart of Liverpool’s city centre and will appeal to the city’s buoyant rental market. Owning a rental apartment in this area will help to safeguard your returns for many years to come.
- 2 minutes walk to £2 billion upper central investment (7000 new jobs)
- 2 minutes walk to Liverpool John Moores University
- 6 minutes walk to Central Station
- 6 minutes walk to China Town
- 7 minutes walk to the University of Liverpool
- 8 minutes walk to Liverpool Lime Street Station
- 9 minutes walk to Liverpool ONE shopping centre
- 12 minutes walk to Royal Liverpool University Hospital
For further information please contact Flambard Williams:
Head Office: +44 (0)20 7183 0646
Alternatively to speak directly to a specialist agent about The Roscoe please complete the form below.
- 1 - 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- Roscoe St, Liverpool.
- Completion Q4 2021
- Assured 6% NET Yield for 2 years
- Located in Liverpool's City Centre
- 250 Year Lease
- Ideal for Graduates & Affluent Professionals
- Part of a £2Billion Regeneration Programme
Rates are updated every 24hrs