Royal Riverside | Flambard Williams
Sold out!

Fantastic investment opportunity with extremely low entry levels in one of the UK’s strongest property markets

Royal Riverside represents a stable and robust investment opportunity offering an assured NET rental yield of 8% per annum. A 5-storey building with circa 127 apartments, Royal Riverside is conveniently located less than 10 minutes walk from Sheffield Railway Station, Sheffield Hallam University and the city centre. The high specification build and prime location of Royal Riverside ensure demand for units will be high from both tenants and investors alike.

The city of Sheffield is a popular destination for students and young professionals and also home to two first rated universities. Witnessing a transformation in recent years from northern industrial hub to one of the most desirable and cosmopolitan cities in the UK, Sheffield has seen it’s student population grow substantially, yet the sector remains significantly under-supplied and without quality purpose-built accommodation.

Property Highlights

  • Studio
  • 1 Bath
  • 26 - 30 sq.m
  • Priestley Street
    Sheffield. S2 4DD
  • Prime Location
  • Short Walk to City Centre
  • Close to Universities
  • High Specification Build
  • Bike Storage
  • Secure Parking
  • On-site Gymnasium
  • Laundry Room
  • Fully Managed Investment
  • Assured 8% NET Income

January 2019

- 98% window frames installed 2% not installed due bad weather and installation to commence week starting the 7/01
- Glass to arrive for the full site mid Jan for the whole building
- Installation programme of 10 weeks taking into account any bad weather estimated to complete for 20/03
- 95% aluminium cladding complete, the remaining 5% to be completed when windows have been installed in south elevation
- 33 apartments in the south elevation have completed windows and internal completion has commenced
- North elevation ground works have started gabions to be put in place week commencing the 7/01, and ready for access for machinery to install windows at north elevation
- South elevation final coat tarmac and balustrades to be completed when south elevation windows are complete, week commencing 4/03

- All decorating preparation works to corridors and staircases has been carried out and all rooms have been prepped for final coat paint
- Rooms will be painted including corridors as each apartment windows are installed working on a back to back programme with the windows installation
- Flooring prep works are being carried out on site, flooring will be completed in each room back to back when the painting is complete
- The final communal electrics to be completed and commissioned contractors are on site completing these works
- Final commissioning and testing of the fire system and entry system can only be completed when the building is energised - 2 week programme
- To complete and sign off week commencing 1/04
- Expected completion date 14 April 2019 - we would require 2 weeks to get CRL and building control sign off and 3-4 weeks for sale completion to get the funds in
- We would request an extension till 14 May to pay back the development funding
- A full works programme will also be provided in the coming week by our Project Manager

June 2018

January 2018

November 2017

October 2017

September 2017

August 2017

- Work is well underway on site
- Initial ground works now almost complete
- The construction team will soon be started on the next phase of the ground works
- Moving onto the foundations of the build shortly
- Initial stages of the build are on schedule

July 2017

June 2017

- Piling has commenced
- Ground Beams / Ground Floor Slab
- Retaining Wall Construction
- Brickwork below DPC
- Basement to Ground Floor Steel
- Ground Floor Metal decking and Concrete Slab
- Scaffold to Perimeter
- Timber Frame Installation

Build is currently slightly ahead of schedule and is projected to complete August/September 2018

March 2017

FX Illustration


Rates are updated every 24hrs

Stamp Duty