An exclusive to Flambard Williams
Peelers Yard is an exclusive development to Flambard Williams and is based in Manchester. A former Goulden Street Police, Fire and Ambulance Station. The development will retain its Grade ll listed chimney and several of the original cast-iron columns.
Why Invest in Peelers Yard?
Sitting in the heart of a £1bn regeneration area comprising of 73, 1 and 2 bedroom apartments and designed with luxury living in mind. Prices start from only £220,00 (way below market value for the area) and you can expect gross yields of 5-6% year on year.
Peelers Yard Location
Less than 5 minutes walk to Manchester Victoria train station and literally on the doorstep of Ancoats and the Northern Quarter, it is fantastically located.
- 0.2 miles from Ancoats and the Northern Quarter
- 0.5 miles from Manchester Victoria
- 0.5 miles from Market Street, Manchester’s main shopping district
- 0.8 miles from Manchester Piccadilly
- 0.9 miles from Spinningfields, Manchester’s financial district
For further information please contact Flambard Williams:
Head Office: +44 (0)20 7183 0646
Alternatively to speak directly to a specialist agent about Peelers Yard complete the form below.
- 1 - 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- Goulden Street, New Cross, Manchester M4.
- Prices from £220,000
- Completion Q3 2023
- Only 20% needed to exchange
- Gross yields expected 5-6% year on year
- In the heart of a £1bn regeneration area
- 1 Duplex Available
- Short walk to Manchester Victoria Station
Rates are updated every 24hrs