The Nurtur student accommodation is a stable and robust investment opportunity
The city of Sheffield is a popular destination for students and young professionals, not to mention the home to two top rated universities, and witnessing a transformation in recent years from northern industrial hub to one of the most desirable and cosmopolitan cities in the UK.
You can view the Nurtur development construction here: Live Stream
Why Invest in Nurtur?
The Sheffield student population continues to grow, yet the sector remains significantly under-supplied with quality purpose-built accommodation. The high specification build and prime location of this property ensure demand for units will be high from both tenants and investors alike.
This development represents a stable and robust investment opportunity, with purchase prices starting from £76,000 and come with an assured NET rental income of 8% for 5 years, for those that choose to appoint the on-site management team.
This is a substantial real estate investment opportunity in a building that features study and social rooms, outdoor spaces and a gym. The property is conveniently located less than 15 minutes walk from Sheffield Railway Station, both of Sheffield’s Universities and the City centre, with numerous local amenities right on your doorstep.
For further information please contact Flambard Williams:
Head Office: +44 (0)20 7183 0646
Alternatively to speak directly to a specialist agent about Nurtur complete the form below.
- 1 Bath
- 20 sq.m
Sheffield. S3 7AU
Desirable City Location
On-site Resident Cinema
Close to Universities
Study and Social Rooms
Fully Managed Investment
Assured 8% Rental Yield
Joiners fitting door casings, skirting and architraves.
Decorators painting studios and corridors
Fitting studio kitchens and furniture, 80% complete
Laying vinyl and carpet
2nd fix and final fix M & E
Lift instillation complete
Install PV panels to roof 1 and 4
Commence clearing garden area in readiness for the drainage start
Nurtur is still on schedule for its planned completion. It has been business as usual on site at Nurtur for the last month since wardens officially reopened the site following a 3 week shutdown.
- Bathroom pods now being fitted
- Wall partitions installed in the rooms
- Banners ordered to go across the top of the building advertising the rooms for let
- Brickwork completed on lower levels, in progress for the rest of the building
- Promotional event took place in the show flat 25/02/20 - huge success with over 60 students viewing and registering details
- Initial EPC survey was done and quotes received in preparation for completion
- Social media campaigns ongoing including google ads
- Rentals approaching 50%
- Topping out ceremony took place on site Wednesday 22nd January
- Instruction wall now in place on Shepherd Street
- Further brickworks underway with garden level now taking shape
- Windows continuing to be fixed across all levels
- Redcare lines for the lifts have been ordered
- Social media campaigns live, promoting Nurtur House across all platforms
- The archaeology pre-commencement has been discharged, to allow commencement of the build
- Demolition now complete with site fully cleared and levelled
- Marketing hoardings will be erected over the next few weeks
- Site offices, catering and toilet facilities now on site
- Foundations will commence Monday the 15th April
- Studio furniture supplier now agreed
- Communal furniture selection is 60% complete
- Rooftop yoga / spin studio amendment to a larger size approved by planning
- Nurtur Marketing 30% complete, in preparation for launch in October 2019
- Nurtur House sales, operations team concierge team now appointed
- Show home to be available end of May 2019
Time-lapse CCTV camera has been put up on site and will be made available to investors so they can see the site works.
(A link to the footage will be made available in the next update)
Rates are updated every 24hrs