Stunning modern development superbly located within the NOMA regeneration region of the city
This brand new development is due to complete in Q2 2019 and is set in the heart of the NOMA regeneration area, directly opposite the brand new CO-OP headquarters. The NOMA area has recently undergone a huge regeneration and being so close to the city centre, it is a desired place to live.
Investors will benefit from a development which will no doubt have extremely high occupancy levels, while residential buyers will benefit from living in a recently regenerated area so close to the city centre and overlooking the picturesque city of Manchester, whilst only having to deposit 10% upon exchange.
- 1 - 2 Beds
- 1 - 2 Baths
- 50 - 79 sq.m
- Angel Street
Manchester. M4 4BR
- Prime Location
- NOMA Regeneration Area
- Great Transport Links
- Close to City Centre
- Only 10% Deposit Required
- Completion Due Q2 2019
- The developer is now looking to serve notice on the 5th April
- The scaffolding has now started to come down on the Simpson Street elevation
- The internal photos are from the fourth floor
- Floors 1, 2 and 3 are complete bar some flooring still to be finished
- Floors 4-8 are all at a similar stage, where kitchens and bathrooms are fitted
- Some final joinery works and tiling to be carried out before flooring can be fitted
- A number of mortgage surveyors have visited the development now
- Some valuers have requested to revisit closer to completion for final sign off
- Other valuers have been happy to value in current condition
- Clients using a mortgage to purchase will need to move forward with their application as soon as possible to ensure they are ready to complete once the developer serves notice
- The main structure is almost at roof level.
- Works are progressing well on site, but there have been some slight delays which means completion is now likely to be the end of November.
- The transfer slab is now in place
- The steel frame, which has been manufactured off site is due to commence construction over the next few days
Completion is still on track for October 2018.
- Demolition on the existing building is complete
- Hoarding is in place, the site is secure and ground works have begun
Build is currently projected to complete in October 2018. There has been a delay with works commencing which has impacted on completion. The project experienced a minor delay whilst the developer attempted to secure the site next door to compliment the existing scheme. Unfortunately this didn’t proceed.
Rates are updated every 24hrs