Your chance to own an apartment on the stunning Georgian Winckley Square.
Guild House is a 4 storey development of studios, 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments located in the heart of Preston City Centre. These apartments are located within a high demand rental area and designed to attract young professionals within the city centre. The Guild House development comes with ready fitted white gloss kitchens and fully integrated appliances.
Why Invest in Guild House?
Investing in Guild House is a fantastic opportunity for investors to own an apartment on Preston’s stunning Georgian Winckley Square. Apartments in this area are always in high demand from corporate and professional tenants so the Guild House Development which is just a 5 minute walk from Preston train station and the city centre with its huge selection of bars, restaurants and shops will also be highly sort. Centred around open gardens, the square is home to some impressive Georgian architecture and just 50 yards from Preston’s main retail district.
Guild House Location
The Guild House Development is only a 15 minute walk from the award-winning Miller Gardens and situated just a 5 minute walk from the Preston city centre with its huge selection of bars, restaurants and shops. Preston train station is also just a 5 minute walk away from the Guild house location and has a direct 35 minute link straight to Manchester.
For further information please contact Flambard Williams:
Head Office: +44 (0)20 7183 0646
Alternatively to speak directly to a specialist agent about Guild House complete the form below.
- Studio - 3 Beds
- 1 - 2 Baths
- 28 - 79 sq.m
- Guild House,
Preston. PR1 3LT
Great Transport Links
10 Year Warranty
Fully Fitted Kitchens
Up to 7.5% NET Yields
- kitchens have been installed on the 1st, 2nd and 3rd Floors
- 2nd fix M&E is ongoing
- 2nd fix joinery is ongoing
- Tiling is ongoing throughout all apartments
- Floor finishes are commencing on Monday 16th March
- The scaffold is being removed on week commencing Monday 16th March
- The electric sub-mains are being installed to the plant rooms ready for the meters
- The corridors have been second boarded ready for decoration
- The internal 1st fix joinery is ongoing
- The car park ventilation work commenced 1st week in December
- The M & E 1st fix is complete
- Jointing, back boarding, and taping is ongoing
- Works are now scheduled for an end of January completion
- Window installation is now complete
- The new electric connection has been brought into the building
- The M & E 1st fix is complete
- Back boarding, taping, and jointing is ongoing
- The kitchens have been ordered and are due on site this month for installation
- All external brickwork has been completed
- window installation is nearly complete
- scaffolding is due to be removed within two weeks
- Mechanical and electrical 1st fix is 75% complete
- backboarding has commenced
- The new electrical connection is due to be installed at the end of September
- On course for December 2019 practical completion
- External scaffolding fully erected
- structural works and drainage works progressing
- SFS (Steel Framing System) ongoing
- External brickwork starting in the next period
- New windows due on site in 4 weeks
Rates are updated every 24hrs