Invest in the city where annual house price growth will surpass Manchester, Liverpool and other major UK cities by 2020
Originally built in 1904, Centenary House is part new build and part refurb of a Grade II listed building, which is due to complete in 2019. Situated only a short walk from Leeds Train Station and City Centre, it’s the perfect location for a buy-to-let property and ideal for first time buyers looking for their perfect home.
The region needs over 90,000 units delivered by 2021. However, only 60,000 residential units are currently in the pipeline for this period, creating a housing shortfall of 30,000, meaning Leeds is set to have one of the UK’s largest rental growth over the next five years. Simultaneously, it is forecast that the annual price growth in Leeds will surpass Manchester, Liverpool and other major UK cities by 2020.
- Studio - 2 Beds
- 1 - 2 Baths
- 35 - 69 sq.m
- North Street
Leeds. LS2 8JS
- Grade II Listed Building
- Short Walk to City Centre
- Good Transport Links
- Exercise Room
- Study Room
- Exchange with 15% Deposit
- Expected Yields Over 7%
- The main site contractor has been appointed by the developer and works are advancing well.
- Full demolition of the the rear elevation that will make way for block C has has been completed.
- The main roof section has been removed to make way for construction to begin on the brand new top floor.
- The installation of scaffolding around the entire site has started and we have been advised that the current works are in line with the works programme.
Rates are updated every 24hrs